WHO ARE WE?
Formed in 1992 GLP Consulting Engineers Ltd is an independent professional company of Mechanical and Electrical Services Consulting Engineers and comprises a team of qualified and highly experienced staff with a thorough background in the Private, Commercial and Industrial sector markets.
The company take a proactive and dynamic approach in the development of projects with clients, architects and surveyors, to ensure that the scope and cost of works is best established at the outset prior to the commencement of the project.
The company have a keen interest in Energy Conservation and Low Carbon Technology in compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations and can provide the services of an in-house CIBSE Accredited Low Carbon Consultant, Low Carbon Energy Assessor and Air Conditioning Inspector.
The scope of mechanical and electrical services provided covers:-
- design and specification on new build and refurbishment schemes
- technical & cost reports for acquisition and refurbishment
- condition, planned preventative maintenance and dilapidation surveys
- asset registers
- maintenance specifications and monitoring of maintenance for building portfolios
- energy performance certificates
- display energy certificates
- air conditioning inspection reports
The company has a proud history of achieving programme and cost targets on projects large and small and over the years has had the satisfaction of forging close and lasting working relationships with clients, architects, surveyors and managing agents across the UK.